If you guys love wine as much as we do, then you know than it is not just a beverage. Wine is culture, wine is ART. If you let it inspire you, wine can lead you towards creativity. Our goal today is to show you how wine is closely linked to art, inspiration and self-blossoming.
- Wine has been a source of inspiration to many songwriters and singers. Here is a small view of our favorites:
– Lilac wine by Nina Simone
– Champagne supernova by Oasis
– Old red wine by The Who
– Elderberry wine by Elton John
- Wine is the main topic of a lot of beautiful movies. Have a look at our selection:
- A new concept has emerged over the past few years: painting classes while tasting wine. These workshops are getting more and more popular. Here is a selection of companies providing these services:
PINOT’S PALETTE: this company hosts “paint & wine parties”. These are events that you attend with a group of friend, for a birthday or any occasion really. http://www.pinotspalette.com/
PAINT NITE: this company gives you the opportunity to paint AND party at the same time in a bar or restaurant of your neighborhood.
WINE & DESIGN: this company offers two-hour painting classes around bottles of wine. Every night, a local artist guides each student with stroke-by-stroke instructions. This company also has different and customizable divisions to, for example raise money for a cause or even team-building events within a company !